Since 1955 The story of “Bassetto Restaurant” began with the merits of two brothers, Enrico and Pierino Concutelli, who decided with their respective wives to devote themselves with passion and dedication to meet the need of foreigners who, with the increase in trade between Rome And Naples found themselves traveling frequently in the city of Ferentino, looking for a place to eat and sleep.
With the economic boom, clients grew day by day, but all the sacrifice spent on the type of work was paid back by the customer’s smile and satisfaction, as the children are saying that continue their parents’ work.
A meeting point for all those who appreciate the goodness and genuineness of raw food product, the history of the “Bassetto” restaurant is full of anecdotes and made of illustrious guests and not all welcomed with the same style and courtesy.
The culinary tradition and recognition recognized at national and international level, which has been generous for three generations with the same principles as professionalism, quality and courtesy of this activity.
“Bassetto”, A nickname nicknamed as a young man, has today become synonymous with the quality and history of dining in Ciociaria.